Em came strolling into the kitchen casually asking for a snack... when I saw this!!! He was pushing his pants and undies around in the shopping cart.... why, I don't know. It's always very interesting to be in a two year old's world. Thanks for the early moon Em!
14 years ago


6 comments:
When you look that cute without them then why not? What a cutie! Otis got big kicks out of Em and his prayers. Too fun! Thanks for sharing!
Those are some of the CUTEST buns I have ever seen! Man I love that kid. I have been missing him because he hasn't been in any posts lately. I agree with Cheri why not go without pants when you look so cute!
Okay, that is seriously funny. Not even just the fact that he's walking around half nude, but the fact that he's carting around his undies and pants is hilarious!
And those are some cute little buns!
Ok I have to admit that I go back to this post just to make myself smile! He is SO stinkin cute! I LOVE that he's carrying them around with him....just in case someone comes over to and he needs to get dressed quick!
Thanks, I needed a laugh this morning!
Pants are over-rated... at least, that's what my husband keeps telling me... :)
Post a Comment