Friday, June 15, 2007

a very professional photo shoot..

I was doing some blogging the other day outside by the pool after some hard work and Rugby really wanted my attention. I had my camera and he is always begging to take some pictures so I finally caved and let him. I went first to show him how to do it. He made some pretty funny faces for me...

super cheese...
trying to be serious...
his go to silly face...
scary guy...
"I'm melting....."
Rugs was a great photographer, he told me how to make my face for every shot. He is already quite a little professional... here is my silly face.
he likes when I stick my tongue out....
this is his "please.... oh please mom" face that he makes for me.
he wanted me to do his angry face...
he really liked the angry pose... thanks for making me feel like a model shooting on location at an exotic resort Rugs! It's nice to be treated like a star.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see the family resemblance! HeeHee!!!

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Did you get his shirt at Target? I almost bought the same one for Noah. I already had too much in my cart.

Cassie said...

You really know how to work the camera! The mad face I have to admit I have seen and have given Cam a few times! Tell rugs to go get some more pictures of the rest of the fam...maybe he's taking after his favorite aunt!!! My little photographer!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you didn't do that photo shoot in Paris because you both look totally professional. Nice work!

Anonymous said...

Good job Aleca and Rugs.