Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Sunday Fun...

This past Sunday we had our usual family lunch and I took a few shots of some good old family fun. After lunch everyone got out a few games and we had a good time. I just love having everyone close. The kids get along better than siblings. They easily slip into play mode and we don't see them (unless someone got hurt or has to go potty). It's been such a blessing to have the Barlows back home. Each of our kids have grown in many ways thanks to the things that they have learned from each other. Family Rocks!

Max and I played blocks. He has some serious skills with balance. I'm thinking he might qualify for competitive blocking.... he's totally going to the pros. That grin says, "Bring it on-- I can take you!"
Dad and Tim quietly slipped away to drool over pictures of newer, faster, bigger, go-carts. Nice work men!
The cousins, Mads, Cabee, and Brecky, playing an intense game of connect four... looks like Caleb is about to snatch his victory. Don't worry, they had plenty more rematches.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Once again SO cute! Thanks for the family update. The only thing that would have been better was if we were there. Chris just said yesterday how much he misses Sunday lunches! Love ya!

iammommahearmeroar said...

It seriously seems like the kids look a little older with every blog. I can't believe it!

Looks like Caleb gets his mad connect four skills from you, Lec. Nice!

Anonymous said...

Cousins are fun to grow up with. They learn a lot from each other. I have enjoyed a few Sunday Lunches in Wisconsin and they are special.