Ok, so Cassie "tagged" me. I've been sitting here at my computer for a while now trying to think of every inside joke we may have shared, weird things she might have thought of from my last post, ANYTHING that would help me figure out what the heck she was talking about. So, my short attention span kicked in and I thought I'd check her blog and see how my Cam Cam was doing today--- duh! It's right there on the page... I must confess I hate these types of things--- but I do have a little time on my hands right now and I know most of you are dying to find out my answers to these riveting questions so here goes...
Jobs I've held...
1. Dad's office "helper"
2. Dad's cleaning lady
3. car hop
4. Los Hermanos pooh girl (for a day)
5. telemarketer (again for a day-- that one ended in tears)
6. Sears customer service phone rep.
7. Wedding Registry ZCMI
8. Mom 7 years and counting...
Movies I can watch over and over...
1. any super hero movie
2. home movies
Places I have lived...
1. Elkhorn, WI
2. Provo, UT
3. Salt Lake City, UT
4. back to home sweet home...
Shows I enjoy...
1. 24
2. Smallville
3. Heroes
4. Lost
Places I've been on vacation...
1. Cancun
2. Hawaii
3. California
4. Greece
5. Russia
6. Disney!! (FL)
Favorite Food...
1. cake
2. cookies
3. cake
Websites I visit...
1. all the blogs
2. Pottery Barn (to see if anything I want is on sale)
3. Pottery Barn Teen (to see if anything I want for the girls is on sale)
Places I'd rather be right now...
1. back in Hawaii with Tim
2. Utah to squeeze those babies
3. at a luxurious spa with all the services prepaid by a contest I had won...
I'm adding one last question just to be a punk...
Favorite Celebrity...
1. John Malan
2. Ross the intern
3. Superman
14 years ago


4 comments:
Gotcha!!! :)
I too am a fan of Ross the Intern :) He is a total CRACK-UP. Do you watch Celebrity Fit Club? I watched part of it when he was on and he's a sweet little thing! :) Anyway... spa... YA, I second that! That's definitely a place I'd rather be right now!
Great answers. Most of them bring back memories. I didn't realize, though, how fond you were of John Malon. Hmmm.....does Tim know about this? He probably just thought you liked being updated on the weather.
What exactly is a pooh girl?
Post a Comment