Saturday, June 30, 2007

Dad's Last Day...


Here is Dad's last moment at the office. We were all there to cheer him off the field!!! Here's to 28 great years.... you have helped so many people and we are so very proud of you. Enjoy a little R & R (preferably with us). Here is the gang waiting for the big moment...
...even baby Chloe helped hold a sign...
The kids are very excited that Grandpa will be around more!!!
Dad-- looking a little too happy to be done with work! We love you Dad! You did a great job and I know many people will be missing you....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where the "Ode to the Old Retired Guy" was on your blog. I knew you would come through Lec. Nice Shirt! Looks like he was full of tears and sadness. Congrats on your retirement - we are hoping you will come to AZ to see us now that you are retired...some people don't you know. You were awesome at dentistry - I'm sure you will be awesome in the next phase of your life with whatever you and Allie decide to do!

Cassie said...

Way to go dad!!! I can't believe that he is done I would have loved to have been there cheering with the kids at the back door! Love ya!

Bob said...

Thanks for bringing this to the rest of us that couldn't be there. Now maybe Dad can have time to blog and let us know of all the interesting retirement plans! We have a room for M&D at the Portland "Hometel"!!!

iammommahearmeroar said...

YEAH!!! Congrats, Dad! We're so proud of you!

Lec and Jo, what a cute idea to have the kids there cheering - the perfect way to go out with a bang!

Anonymous said...

Tell him the retirement is wonderful. I love it. I get payed for doing just what I want. He had a wonderful send off. Good job Taylors and Barlows.