My baby!!!! I can't believe that he's old enough to drive! I was hoping he was going to stay tiny forever! (Love that pillow action) That is super funny to see him all buckled in there!
Someday Em is going to see that video and he won't believe you let him drive that thing when he was so tiny! He does have some skills! It's half adorable and half scary to me :)
3 comments:
My baby!!!! I can't believe that he's old enough to drive! I was hoping he was going to stay tiny forever! (Love that pillow action) That is super funny to see him all buckled in there!
Someday Em is going to see that video and he won't believe you let him drive that thing when he was so tiny! He does have some skills! It's half adorable and half scary to me :)
loved the little movies of the kids wish all of them would have been on it. I miss seeing them grow up.I
Post a Comment