Thursday, June 21, 2007

another fun day with the Barlows...

We spent a little time at the Barlow house yesterday, here are a few funny shots...

My pretty little Maddie-- who will be 9 on Sunday...can you believe it!?!?!
Miss Chlo Chlo watching the big kids out the window...
Cutie Max...
The boys playing on the computer.... trouble in green today...
Rugby trying out a Barlow hat-- yo yo Rugs!
Our little man on the big machine... (he needs a pillow to reach the pedals)
...the girls at the ever popular Lakeland Bakery-- it was gooooood!
Caleb giving Rugby his first skating lesson...
Rugby made up his own version of skating.... smooth Rugs...
Breckyn and her surrogate little sister... Chlo puts up with a lot of "love and attention" from Brecky.

5 comments:

catherine said...

I love the picture of rugby laying down on the skate board. I think he has quite the personality.

iammommahearmeroar said...

That picture of Rugs with the hat on backwards is so adorable! I also like his new method of skating. Maybe he should try the olympic sport that looks like that.

I also love the faces on B and Z at the bakery. I think no matter how old you are, we all still make that face when we get something good there. Yum!

Looks like another fun-filled day!

Anonymous said...

I think that Rugby's has personality plus and he bounces on his own beat. Very much like his aunts and uncle on his Dad's side. I am with Breckyn and Zoey Lakeland's bakery is a place that always makes you happy and smile.

Cassie said...

Thanks for the update! I agree with Cheri Rugs looks adorable with his hat on backwards and I love that he totally idolizes Caleb. Brecky and Chlo Chlo remind me of Cam and Brecky when he use to get his guts squeezed by her! Man I miss having a little baby sitter! Love ya!
And I can't believe Maddie's going to be 9!!!! That's crazy!

Cassie said...

I forgot to mention once again how cute little Memmie looks! LOVE that little face!