Here are the girlies after a nice dip in the pool.... I can't help myself with the matching suits still. Emerson ready to ride... Mad Rugby... Happy Rugby...
I miss that mad little attitude face of Rugs! They all look SO cute! I can't wait to come home again and play all day outside! We miss having you with us especially seeing the Barlows today! Love ya!
I still love it when you dress them alike, too. Em looks so stinkin' cute in that picture! Rugs definitely has both the happy and mad faces down. Too bad there's no remote for him to change his look when you want to :)
today I have Japanese and Chinese instructions. I guess I can manage and click on the same boxes. I love my grandchildren wish they were closer and I could see them often. They are so cute. Grandma G
3 comments:
I miss that mad little attitude face of Rugs! They all look SO cute! I can't wait to come home again and play all day outside! We miss having you with us especially seeing the Barlows today! Love ya!
I still love it when you dress them alike, too. Em looks so stinkin' cute in that picture! Rugs definitely has both the happy and mad faces down. Too bad there's no remote for him to change his look when you want to :)
Your kids are so beautiful!
today I have Japanese and Chinese instructions. I guess I can manage and click on the same boxes. I love my grandchildren wish they were closer and I could see them often. They are so cute. Grandma G
Post a Comment