Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day...

I couldn't resist posting a little bit about my favorite guy, especially on Father's Day. Tim adds such a spice to our lives, he makes everything just a little more interesting. The kids all love him and count down the days until "daddy night" each week. He has touched our lives in so many ways. The kids have a great man to look up to and so do I. Here are a few shots of Tim doing what he does best....

reading to the kids...
Here is the bird house they made on a "Daddy night." Although no birds ever actually nested there, he went out and helped the girls check it quite frequently.
Rugby looking up and his idol...
The first moment Tim became a Dad-- he looks pretty happy (and maybe just a little bit scared too-- and for good reason)
Tim carefully looking after our baby Breckyn... Tim in his famous muscles pose he does for the kids daily...
lovin' his girlies...
again... very carefully watching baby Em...
more reading...
a little WWF with Rugs...
more girlie love...
teaching our son the meaning of a good hard days work...

Tim graciously welcoming Jeff into the family....Here is the man I married almost 9 years ago. He captured my heart with his genuine goodness. He has been an example to me of the perfect spouse-- always helping, always willing to adapt to our ever changing lives, always the first to say "I'm sorry," always supporting me in everything I do, and always willing to help me clean (that's a big one to me). Thank you for being a wonderful father and husband. You are my sunshine. Happy Father's Day Timmy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree! We are so blessed with these guys...each one with a great sense of humor, they would have to have that to be married to us!

Love,
Mom

Cassie said...

I have to agree with this post too! Timmy is an amazing husband and daddy! You can't help but love him!

iammommahearmeroar said...

Tim is a great dad! I must say, though, that my favorite pictures are the ones where he's "watching" Breckyn and then Emerson. Pretty funny stuff.

I loved all the pics. Happy Father's day, Tim!

Anonymous said...

I am thrilled that I raised such a neat Daddy for my grandchildren. Things like this make it all worthwhile.

Beth said...

I think I like Tim already.