OK, I am completely shameless in my love for super heroes. My favorite show is Smallville. It's all about Superman who is perhaps my all time favorite hero. I am completely enthralled with this show. I have yet to miss an episode. Anyway, one of the recent shows featured two songs that hit our top five list pretty quickly. (...along with the veggie tales theme song-- yeah, we have an interesting mix list in the car) I thought you'd like to take a listen on itunes. It's Mercy by Duffy and Dirty Laundry by Bitter:Sweet. Enjoy!
14 years ago


2 comments:
Dennis loves smallville, too. He has even found here in Chile and watches it in spanish or sometimes in English. Something is wrong with our cable last week he watched it without sound and read the subscribes in spanish. Every once in a while he finds one that he has never seen before.
He's hot.
Post a Comment