Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Early Mother's Day...

Tim is traveling a lot lately so today I took it upon myself to buy my own mother's day present. I know he would have gotten around to it-- but I wanted something specific and I wanted to have a project to work on. This took me the afternoon to get settled...
I bought myself this lovely gliding bench and pot. I transferred the twirlie bush into the pot and added a few flowers for fun. I was going for more curb appeal-- better huh?!?
I just love flowers... so pretty!
Rugs was out supporting my efforts the whole time. Thanks Rugs!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Your little helper is super cute! I think I should buy myself an awesome Mothers Day present like that! I LOVE swings!

Margene said...

I love your swing. Tell Tim he got you an awesome mothers day gift.

iammommahearmeroar said...

Can I come swing with you? Looks like a great spot to hang out and sip lemonade. Count me in!