Friday, May 09, 2008

mulch, mulch, mulch...

Tim has been traveling a lot lately and I've been thinking. I've decided that I can do big things on my own when he is gone. So today I looked up some mulch people, called them up, ordered mulch to be delivered and got to work. It's amazing what a credit card and a little imagination can do for a girl....
Here is the finished product. I've been fixating on remulching for a while now and our schedules just weren't sinking up for us to get it done. Well, Jodi and I are always on the same schedule, so we got to work.
Isn't it beautiful? Jodi is the best little mule worker I've ever seen. She just kept going and going. Thank you soooooo much Jodi for being a good helper and an awesome sister!!!! You rock! We had to pull weeds and shovel out all of the over grown grass before we could start. It was a big job. We wheeled around the mulch in loads and took turns doing the shoveling. It was so worth it.
*************
As a side note while we were in the working groove the boys were playing and they had a bit of an accident. They plowed the go-cart into one of my big planters and Emerson took a hit to the face.

I ran him to the doctors but he is ok. Nothing a little liquid band aid couldn't fix.

He might loose one of these teeth but we have to wait to see what will happen. He got his gums a good one.

The cut went all the way through his little lip. Poor baby boy...

4 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

Yikes! Poor little guy! That looks pretty painful. He needs lots of chocolate milk to make that one better.

Margene said...

poor baby. He needs a few battle scars too.

The Snow Queen said...

Ahh the front looks so purty. Too bad Em "mulched" his lip while the work was going on.

Cassie said...

Poor little guy! I think he needs lots of extra lovin and smoochies! Send him my way if he needs extras!