Sunday, May 11, 2008

Brecky's big day...

We celebrated Brecky's birthday EXACTLY how she wanted. She has managed to stretch her birthday out so it seems like we have been celebrating for several days now. (Which means she is a true offspring of both Tim and I.)
She scored lots of fun gifts. This one is a pool skate board floatie thing. She was really excited about it.
She picked an ice cream cake and by the look on her face I'd say it was a great day. Happy Birthday B!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like she good almost everthing she wanted. She looks happy about it too. Happy Birthday Breckyn

Cassie said...

She looks so old!!! Glad she had a great day! We love and miss you B!

iammommahearmeroar said...

Cass is right - she is looking older! I'm glad she had such a great day. Give her a big squeeze from me.