I woke up to this picture next to my bed this morning. When Z feels she has something important to tell me, I get it in the form of a note with illustrations. You'll notice that this illustration is rather graphic. It shows nasty things coming out each end of Zoey. ...and that's about how it happened too....
It all started earlier this week, Tuesday to be exact. I was visiting an older lady in our ward who enjoys seeing the kids when we visit. I'm smart enough to only take two kids-- max. I chose to take Rugby and Zoey because they were behaving the most that evening. When we arrived, things changed rather quickly. The two of them got the giggles and squirrelies and I spent most of my time shooting them nasty looks to settle them down. Then Rugby decides that he needs to use her bathroom. Zoey slips in with him and aces him out of the potty first. Thanks a lot Z! Rugby had the insta-poos and pooed all over the bathroom floor. Z comes out to tell me about the accident and locks the door to the bathroom behind her. (again, thanks alot Z!) Twenty minutes later, after much coaxing, I get him to unlock the door to get a better look. He has tried to clean it up himself-- not good. There is poo on the wall, the toilet, the garbage can, all over her white ceramic tile floor (with white grout) and all over him. He has already abandoned his clothes in a particularly large pile of poo along with his shoes and is standing mostly nudie with poop all over himself. I pause for some composure to come, it doesn't... ....Ahhhhhh, what the heck am I suppose to do now? I ask very cryptically for some paper towel, a few plastic bags and a lot of cleaners. I clean up the mess, wrap Rugs in a plastic bag, secure all of the evidence in another plastic bag and make a bee line for the van with Rugs neatly tucked under my arm. I quickly apologise and say my goodbyes. Just when you think your kids could not humble you any lower-- they out do themselves one more time. I am so never bringing them with again!!!!!
Fast forward a day and Emerson is in about the same boat at home (thankfully), minus the mess and add some barf. Now today Z is home with the same thing amplified a little more. She has a talent for doing everything in her sleep and not waking up for most of it. Tim got the brunt of that incident while I was out on my girls night. I have a feeling me and the nasties aren't done with our battle quite yet... Three down and one to go. Motherhood is so glamorous...
14 years ago


5 comments:
That is SO nasty!!! I am sure that Mingo wasn't expecting that kind of "Welcome Home" from you! More like some treats and hugs and kisses. I hope that Brecky gets it done really quickly and it doesn't spread to the Barlows. Good luck Lec! love ya!
Wow, Rugs has great timing. "Glamorous" is the perfect word to describe motherhood - you're right :) Hang in there! Zoey's note is SO funny. I love how she tells you everything that's important in a note. Gotta love that kid!
Oh Leca! That is a nightmare!! And one that will take a while to become funny, huh? I've got something funny for ya... Gracie just walked in and saw Zoey's picture and said "Who's picture is that? It looks like they're having a bonfire!" haaaa haaaa haaa!! More like a BUM FIRE!!! ha ha ha ha!!! :) Sorry. Totally inappropriate.
I think I peed just a little in my panties! This glamor mom has NO bladder control left. I laughed soo hard. Dang that was funny! Did you dry heave while you were cleaning it up? That's always a treat. You really need to save that one!
WOW, that tops all my potty accident stories! My kids also had that same bug, so I feel your pain!
Post a Comment