The club house is officially finished. I added a table and chairs this morning and we're done!
We put up a ladder with grips (yes, so they won't fall Dad). They also have the option of climbing the rock wall. The slide was added for quick escapes.
I added the mail box and the custom paint job so it would be extra cool.
Last night Tim added the pulley and bucket so they can get anything up there. Although, we did have to make the rule that you can't lift your brother in it. It's going to be an AWESOME summer-- I can feel it!
We put up a ladder with grips (yes, so they won't fall Dad). They also have the option of climbing the rock wall. The slide was added for quick escapes.
I added the mail box and the custom paint job so it would be extra cool.
Last night Tim added the pulley and bucket so they can get anything up there. Although, we did have to make the rule that you can't lift your brother in it. It's going to be an AWESOME summer-- I can feel it!


5 comments:
That looks SO fun!!! That's it I'm having this baby NOW so I can come home and play too!!!
That is a neat Club house. The kids will love it all summer long.
That looks awesome! You guys did a great job. I think we need to do something cool with our backyard this summer to keep the kids entertained. Maybe we'll steal your idea.
That club house ROCKS!!! What's the weight limit on it 'cause I'd really like to try it out :) That is going to be so much fun for the kids (and so much free time for you!) Now, occasionally make warm cookies for them to pulley up to the clubhouse and you will officially be the coolest mom ever.
The clubhouse looks GREAT! I bet they will want to camp out there and never want to leave.
Post a Comment