Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Legos...

Me and Legos, we have a love hate relationship. I love them because they keep all of my kids busy for hours. BUT, the clean up is horrific. I can't tell you how many times I have stepped on a precious little lego piece--- OOOOOOUCHIE!!! Whenever they play with them they can't just keep them in the bucket. NOOOO, they have to explode them around the room-- so they can see every stinkin' piece! I've tried everything I can think of to contain the lego madness that has taken over my basement-- but to no avail. Me and Legos, I think we'll be lovin' to hate each other for a very long time.

CURSE YOU LEGOS!!!!!

4 comments:

Margene said...

I still love to build with leggos. They can come to my house and we will build and build with them.

iammommahearmeroar said...

Anything that keeps kids busy and interested is GOLD!!! The stubbed toes are a bummer, though.

Cassie said...

There's nothing more annoying than steping on toys! Our house it's the metal match box cars!!! AAAHHH!!! Just pick them up!!!

The Snow Queen said...

We haven't progressed to the little legos yet, I am holding off as long as I can. I can still say they are a choking hazard right? Funny we all hate the same things. Phoenix has this dinosaur that has spikes on his tail. I think I have said more colorful words to that dinosaur in the middle of the night than a drunk sailor! Why is it you can make a rule like legos only in the play room (bedroom etc) but they still end up ALL over the house? How do they get into the beds? I think they walk around when nobody is looking.