Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Fun with the Barlows...

It's a beautiful day in our neighborhood... I'm having so much fun in our backyard. I love to go outside and play with the kids. I wake up ready to be outside in the sunshine everyday. I know I sound a little loopy-- but I really am enjoying life right now. If only they were done with school, it'd be even better.

Double trouble...

Big brother Caleb giving Chloe a ride-- so nice.


We were very amused by Owen's reaction to the go-carts. I think it's going to be a long summer for him.


Mom and Dad brought these shoes back for Chloe from Utah. I think they are so cute. We can hear her coming and going. I'm sure you can tell, she gets a kick out of them too.


It's time to break in Chlo bean on the big machines. She was a natural-- well, almost. We'll keep working at it. By the end of the summer, she'll be a pro!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

First off, poor poor Owen! He's going to go crazy!!! Chlo looks SO old I can't believe it! She and Cam sound about the same with their squeeky shoes on all the time! He loves to run around just to hear himself. The last video of Chlo driving is really funny (its hard to believe it's not dad who put her in the drivers seat!) Can I vote that Cam drives the 2 of them this summer?!? Can't wait to visit!!!

iammommahearmeroar said...

Great post! Can I come play, too? Hopefully Owen will get used to the go-carts. Chlo is so funny with her squeeks and her tighty jeans! I love it! I can't believe you're already breaking her into driving. That video is hilarious. It's so funny to watch her little head flail back every time she pushes the gas!

moranews said...

Those go-carts look pretty dang cool! My kids would probably cause some trouble if we had something like that...they've already run over a few neighbor kids with their powerwheels pick up truck. What is with kids and big machines?