Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Piano Recital...

Here are our wonderful piano students. They worked so hard and endured much prodding from their mothers to make it this far. Some woke up early, some stayed up late and one even skipped lunch to make those lessons work. Nice job on one long year guys!
Even Yaya came to enjoy the show.
Beans sporting her own version of business casual. As usual, she pulls off this look nicely.
Afterwards we went out for ice cream. I think this alone will inspire the kids to do it again next year. Great job guys!


Z's piece was called Belle, the Bashful Butterfly.



Breckyn's was called Making Mischief.
Check out the Barlow's page for their performances. They did a great job too!

4 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

Yeah! I was so excited to see the recital performances! Way to go girls! You rocked the house. I love the dramatic bowing as well. Nice touch! Did they both stay awake through the whole thing?

Karen said...

I love recitals. They did such a super job, too. Any hints for keeping everyone interested in practicing?!

Taylor Swim said...

I torcher my children into practicing. It's painful for all involved... especially me.

Cassie said...

I have to admit that I love the highlights of just your kids at the recital. Those can get SO long!!! They did great and Chlo Chlo looks ADORABLE!!!! Love ya!