I'm just loving this beautiful spring. I've been going nuts with ideas to improve the backyard so that I can spend the summer lounging with my water bottle enjoying every minute of it. We've been tweaking a few things and I'm so excited!

B is loving her new scooter she got for her birthday. (so is everyone else)
Rugby is being a look-out with the telescope we installed today-- so cool!
Tim and I built this sandbox today. We dug out all of the bark (it goes down about a foot) and sunk in the box so it's level with the ground. The boys were lovin' it! They've already buried a few cars in it for later.
We added this edging to separate the play area and get some grass growing in the very worn go-cart path.
Last but not least, here's Tim in his new toy. The seats are adjustable so the kids or an adult can drive. It's a two-seater and it drives really well. It's super easy to steer which is a plus for the kids. Tim was at a conference this past week and they were training his team on some new products. At the end of the conference they had a quiz about all the technical blah blah blah and my little Timmy was the only one who got 100%! The winner went home with cash. It was play money and it went straight to his new toy. Good work T-man!


3 comments:
Are you renting out your summer resort yet? You guys have got it all! Timmy looks pretty excited about his new ride. The telescope is a great edition. Now Rugs can see when Yaya is getting treats out so he can run over just in time :)
Just when I think that your backyard can't get any better....you add MORE!!! I can't wait to hang out and listen to music while the kids play! Way to go!
The back yard looks even greater. Maybe I will get to ride in the new toy next time I come back. I even let the kids do the driving. I love the summer toys.
Post a Comment