Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Breckyn

Breckyn's teacher is into decorating the classroom for Christmas this year. She came home with a few cut outs of things she was suppose to decorate and bring back to class. This was her gingerbread guy she was suppose to decorate like herself. I told her to go down to the craft room and use whatever she wanted to make it look cute. She came back with this and I just about died! It's so cute! I does look quite a bit like her and the pig tails are hilarious! I love it!

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Nice work, Breckyn! You are so creative!

Margene said...

you didn't even need to tell me it was breckyn I knew it. Good job Breckyn.

Breck said...

Breckyn that is one great decoration and it really does look like you. If you were here I would have you decorate our apartment. We love and miss you!

Love Grandma (MOM)

Breck said...

Hi Breckyn,

I knew you were cute. Your even cute as a cookie. Thanks for showing me your talent. I love and miss you.

Grampa

iammommahearmeroar said...

That is SO cute AND creative. I love the feather pigtails. She is one fun kid!

Unknown said...

I haven't hit your blog for a while but today I was so excited to see so many new and fun things. I love the little breckyn. Another generation of those talents in the Magill girls. I loved all your little Christmas cuties. I also love the holidays and the joy it can bring to families. Keep up the good work. I love to see the kids grow.