Sunday, November 29, 2009

Signs of the Season

I get a little excited over Christmas. I thought I would post some of my favorites.
This is ode to Mom. I know everyone is jealous that I ended up with this. My mom painted this when we were kids to decorate at my Dad's office. I really love it. The lights have since burned out but I'll be replacing them so that it can live on.
There is a cutie gift shop at the Christmas tree farm we go to. I got a few really fun decorations this year. You know, I have to support my local craft-ka-teers.
So pretty...
This one was only $2.
The sweet sweet magic of Christmas. If you are in the neighborhood stop by for the lights show and a cup of hot coco. Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

If you're going to rub it in that you have the reindeer, why don't you talk about the tree skirt, too! Just kidding, Lec. I love all the holiday decor. The tree looks great and the reindeer totally made me smile. Good luck prying out the lights. I'm sure mom hot-glued them like crazy:)

Margene said...

I can't wait to see your house all decked out.

Breck said...

How sweet! I can feel the warm cocoa and the great company. Thanks for sharing the Christmas excitement. It is coming fast!
Love ,
MOM
PS. That is one cool Rudolph(HAHA)

The Snow Queen said...

Hey I feel only mildly cheesy asking this... but you know the last blog background? The black and green one? Can I put it on my blog now? Where did you get it? Please Please. Youre so cool I just cant help but want to be like you. PS I'm mad you got the tree skirt too!