We got to spend Christmas eve and a pinch of Christmas day with the Barlows. The kids made lots of stuff for each other and they were bursting with excitement to see each other open it.
Em loved his Lego haul from Aunt Jo.
Major excitement from everyone as they figured out how everything worked.
Breckyn made Caleb a flying snowman. She thought of it all by herself.
This is the moment of total chaos when all the kids started opening at the same time before the adults could stop them.
We didn't have a fondue pot this year. (It's located somewhere in all of Mom and Dad's storage.) So we improvised. It didn't work so well. You needed serious protection to even get near it.
We also rocked out to "rock band." (my new all time favorite game) We were loving it!





3 comments:
you are right Christmas is funnier with lots of family around. I love the stuff the kids made for each other. Rugs helmet is great. Coloring books. Letters to Santa. how creative kids can get is great. I am glad you had a merry Christmas
Chloe looks SO old! It looks like a blast as usual. I have to admit I did miss you all a ton this CHristmas but next year is going to ROCK!
Zo is so sweet!
Didn't realize the looking constipated helps you score high on rockband. Nice. You guys are hilarious.
Post a Comment