This past week we had Grandma and Grandpa Taylor come for a visit. The kids were giddy excited and enjoyed all the extra attention. We made gingerbread houses one night that the kids were mighty proud of.
Grandpa Dennis and Rugby were a team and did the best details out of everyone.
Grandpa Dennis and Rugby were a team and did the best details out of everyone.
Em and Grandma G went for the most candy on one house.
Breckyn and Timmy went for straight angles and precise work. Zoey and I just had fun.
These are the kids all dressed up on day two of their Christmas program. They performed for three days straight and they had to dress up everyday. They were quite the amazing group of hard workers.


5 comments:
Oh, I love the Christmas dress-up pictures. I remember carefully choosing my own outfit for the West Side program. Wish I could have seen them in action.
I remember having to sew all those Christmas outfits for you guys to wear to the program each year!!! That was exciting until you got old enough to design your ouw prom dresses. I was way over my head when I decided to go along with that! I sure love those times. The kids look like they are really excited to do their shows!
LOVE,
MOM
I remember having to sew all those Christmas outfits for you guys to wear to the program each year!!! That was exciting until you got old enough to design your ouw prom dresses. I was way over my head when I decided to go along with that! I sure love those times. The kids look like they are really excited to do their shows!
LOVE,
MOM
that is right I put the frosting on the Em put the candy on. we made a wonderful team
Wow does that look like fun both the Christmas program and the ginger bread houses. They will always remember having that experience and the great people they shared it with.
Merry Christmas from Vladivostok!!
Love ya,
Dad
Post a Comment