This was my attempt at making our doggie a little warmer for the winter. It was well below zero today but I don't think he appreciated my sentiment.
14 years ago
This was my attempt at making our doggie a little warmer for the winter. It was well below zero today but I don't think he appreciated my sentiment.
Posted by Taylor Swim at 3:31 PM
4 comments:
I love the veido. At least he still had on one boot. Jake is a weather weenie. It sounds cold back there.
How did dogs ever make it before they came up with (sucker) ideas? That dog has your number. I can say that I know how you feel with the temperature but I am hoping that it warms up here and there! It is beautiful for Christmas though. We miss you all so much!
Love,
MOM and DAD
Those are so cute!
Poor Rusty...what is manly about booties?!?! Where's Tim to stand up for the poor dog? :)
Post a Comment