We received two wonderful packages this week from Utah. Cheri and Cassie crafted their hearts out for our kids. They were thrilled. They were so excited to wear every thing to school and show it off to their friends-- they put it all right on.
All made by Cheri-- so cool. Thank you! We got lots of compliments all day long. I can't wait for you to show me how to make the scarfs.
Rusty is grateful-- even though he looks annoyed. He really does like it. Thank you for helping him keep his cool edge while staying warm. How sensitive of you.
Cassie made these cool hair pieces to help the girls make the transition from kids to little ladies. I know, I'm slowly phasing out the bows for more grown up things. (slooooowly) I didn't get a picture of the boys because they got wet from being in the snow and had to change. They love their stuff too. Thank you for being so good to us. We adore the home-made love. There is nothing better than a hand-made gift. Merry Christmas!


2 comments:
the hair pieces are darling and do look like teenagers. The girls are growing up whether we want them too or not.
Awwww! Thanks for the pictures! I love them. The kids looks so cute in all of it! I'll show you the scarf knitting. It's a piece of cake! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment