I've been working on Rugby's class spring party today. It's taken a while, but I think I have some awesome games, crafts, and snacks lined up. It's all packed and ready to go for tomorrow.

Emerson tried this one on for me. I made it up for them because I love kids with silly hats. It makes me giggle. It even has a cotton tale in the back.




6 comments:
LOVE the hat! I can't wait until Cam comes home with some project like that. Rusty's lookin less and less like a puppy but still super cute!
You must be a awsome party mom, for your kids teachers. You come with a bag full of suprizes for their party. That's neat. I remember one year that I recieved 25 cookies only for my class of 34, Mom didn't even show her face she sent them with her child. Sad, I made a quick run at lunch to the store.
Rusty is just laying there taking it all in. I like the meal that Tim cooked.
Em is such a cheese! i love the hat! What a fancy room -mom you are.
Sounds like your doggie is being fed well!
We saw two little pups in the same cage the other day and were reminded of Rusty and Lulu... :) I hope all is going well.
Leca, They are lucky to have you with such great ideas! I love all the creative ideas. After being here this long I can see why America has such imagination and abuility ti invent. It is because of the "you can do it" attitude. Miss you tons! Thanks again and again for the packages!!!
Post a Comment