Friday, March 27, 2009

Play Dates...

Today was an exciting day in the Taylor house. Tim has been gone all week and he wasn't suppose to be back until late tonight. So I let the kids each pick a friend to bring home from school to play. They were so excited they were bursting at the seams for Friday afternoon to come.

Every fun play date has to have a good spread.
Rugby invited his friend Dakota. Dakota is Rugby's blonde equivalent. They were full of energy.
This is Zoey's friend Jade. She is Zoey's pink cheeked twin. I just love these two little bursts of sunshine.
This is Izzy and Breckyn. This is the girl that helped Breckyn come out of her shell last year. She also introduced Breckyn to soccer and she is a great friend. You can tell B is pretty excited to have her over.

4 comments:

Cassie said...

I want to come over and play!!! Besides the awesome play friends....those chocolate dot cookies are CALLING to ME!!! That's just wrong to post even a picture of those when you know i can't get any!

iammommahearmeroar said...

I must second Cassie. The chocolate drop cookies are against blogging policies. It's too mean to show them to us (especially to a prego)!

What a fun mom you are! I would love to get invited to play at your house if I was a kid.

Alice said...

I think Breckyn is going to burst! What a fun time for all. I heard Em will have his play date seperately. Rugs and his friend look like they could stand a teacher on end! Fun for Zoey too! Sweet mom!

Margene said...

fun play day. poor mom with extra kids and lots of extra noise. Great job mom