Here are a few clips from our boys and their start of a very promising sports career.
The end on this one is priceless.
Yes, it's true, Em has a buckle fracture on his wrist. The first night of our new ATVs, the kids crashed. Everyone is fine except for Em's arm. We have since gone over and over the safety procedures and we are back on track for a summer of fun. His idea to make good use of his time with the cast is genius. I just love that kid.


4 comments:
i love the built-in blue bat... i mean cast.
Such cute boys and a fun dad!
I personally like the "no sitting on anyone's head" rule.. :)
Hey those two have some sweet football moves. I too was wonder about the victory dance on Em's head...ooooouch. Well no blood..no foul.
Love ya,
Grampa
Post a Comment