We dyed Easter eggs with the Barlows today.

Rugby had dye up half of his hand. He's going to look pretty weird at school tomorrow.

Maddie trying to do her annual "ugliest" egg.

The whole gang getting down to business.
Breckyn showing off her latest egg. I found dye sticks that the kids used to color stuff on the eggs. It was pretty sweet.

They had so much fun. But now to the stinky part. I've got to smell Tim as he slowly finishes off the eggs all week long.
Eeeewww! Coco, let me know if you need some mailed your way.
4 comments:
DO NOT mail us another nasty egg!!! He got enough from Connie yesterday! Thanks!
I don't know which is worse - the smell of the vinegar or the smell of the eggs being eaten. Nasty! They sure are fun to dye, though and the kids look like they are having a ball. I think Coco does need an egg sent this way. Cass was just telling that story again the other day. hee, hee, hee!
You might consider gloves next year for Rugby. What a fun day!
what fun dyeing their eggs.
Post a Comment