This week we went and got some new toys. The kids were thrilled! (OK, so were we)

This is
Breckyn in her new helmet.

We got a 90 cc. and a 50 cc. The pink one is the bigger one for the older kids.

This is the smaller one. Em is really into it.

This guy is pretty into it too.


The helmet looks a little top heavy from the side but hey, it works.

Tim took Rugs with him to pick up the four wheelers. He wore the helmet all the way home and it took some serious coaxing to get him to take it off.
2 comments:
Just when you'd think Taylorland couldn't get any more fun. Wow, Tim can totally pull off the pink one, too. Nice!
That's exactly what I was going to say Cheri! There can't be anything else to add to the fun! Well, this means that I might get a turn on a go cart for a little while. :) I can't wait!!!!
Post a Comment