We also took the kids to a golf range over break. They had a lot of fun learning to hit the ball. This was their first time so it was a little sketchy. But I'm sure we'll be back again soon. We may even venture into mini-golf this summer.
We also took the kids to a golf range over break. They had a lot of fun learning to hit the ball. This was their first time so it was a little sketchy. But I'm sure we'll be back again soon. We may even venture into mini-golf this summer.
Posted by Taylor Swim at 8:45 PM
4 comments:
I'm glad to see that TIMMY was the one showing your kids how to golf. It seems none of them take after their mom! Then again Z might take someone out if you get to close. Good luck with mini golf!
They golf like their mom!!!! I have the scare to prove it! Love you and wish I could see it all in person. What a week!
Yeah, I couldn't help but think about the time you got mom with your club, too. She was gushing blood and it was only mini-golf. Bold move taking your offspring to a driving range :) I'm glad you guys got out without any injuries. The kids are so cute trying to smack that ball.
I loved watching the kids swing the club and missing the balls. that is just what I would be doing
Post a Comment