Today Zoey got baptised. My baby turned 8 yesterday!! It was exciting and scary all at the same time. I can't believe that she is so old.
Z and Daddy before the big dunk!
Z and Daddy before the big dunk!Little Miss came looking so cute.
Z and Daddy before the big dunk!Little Miss came looking so cute.
Posted by Taylor Swim at 7:40 PM
6 comments:
CONGRATS ZO!!! We are so happy for you and proud of you. I wish we could have been there, but we'll see you soon!
All my babies are growning up. I can't believe Z is 8 now!!!! Congrats, we will be there soon for a late party...but a party!
I love you Zoey and I am so proud of you. Grandma and I wish we could have been there too! We will Skype you soon.
Love,
Grampa
Great pictures-I noticed that you could not resist putting Chloe in there too. What a wonderful day! Hug Zoey for me!
Congratulations, i know my parents were really excited to be there too. Welcome to the church as the newest member of our family.
I'm so glad that you got to be baptized! It's the funnest thing ever! I'm so proud that you. I can't believe that you are 8 too. It seems like just yesterday... I hope you guys partied like it was 1999 (a la Price or the artist formerly known as Prince or that wierd symbol thingy) I'm sure my parents loved it. They talked about coming for weeks. I'm sure they will talk about the trip for weeks too.
Post a Comment