Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Otis and his sweet ride...

Otis came for a visit. He was in town on some business and showed up in this-- sweet! I wanted to get this posted so that his boys could see how cool their dad really is...

This car could be spotted from miles around... no hiding from the cops in this bad boy.
He just looks cool-- huh!?!
Here is the top going down...
still going...
still going...
AWESOME!!!
He looks quite at home in this ride--- Father's Day is coming up... just a thought...

3 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

I thought Otis was pretty darn cool before he had this ride, but the ride is scoring him even more points :) I love the filmstrip style shots of the top going down. You are so funny, Lec. I hope Zoey is getting in some quality Otis bonding time.

Cassie said...

Otis you are lookin smooth!!! I bet Cheri is enjoying these pictures while she is missing you at home! Hope you are having a blast in Wisconsin!

Anonymous said...

It is such a guy thing! Nothing like coming into Elkhorn unannounced when you are the only black guy around for miles :). They could have brought out the bullet you know- hee-hee. Bryce is very sad that he is not coming home in this car.