Yesterday Mom and I tried to get hair appointments and our girl was booked until Tuesday. TUESDAY!! Now, we Magills have never been known for our patience so she says, "Why don't you just cut it..." I'm thinking sure-- what could happen? Well our brave Mother let me strap her into a chair and take a pair of scissors to her head. It didn't turn out too bad...
This is the part where she is wondering if it was really that great of a plan...
This is the part where I was wondering if it was that great of a plan...
It turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself. In my defense I wasn't going into this project totally green-- I have cut Tim's hair since we were dating, and the kids hair since they were born. She was a little more nerve racking for me because she is a woman of style. I figured if it when really wrong... we still had those Tuesday appointments. What a brave woman.


4 comments:
It looks good to me. Tim's hair never looks too bad.
Your talents never cease to amaze me! I can't get into my girl for a cut for 2 weeks - plenty of time for you to fly on out, don't you think? Cute hair do, Allie. I missed one fun filled day with lots of activities going on - you packed a lot of good stuff into one day! Love ya! Thanks for blogging all the pics - I love to see everybody.
Mom you look SO cute! Lec way to go...Maggie can be a little nerve racking at times! I have to admit I cut Cam and Chris's hair but I wouldn't brave mom any time soon...maybe Cheri...hmmmm!
Nice work, Lec! So, how long is the wait to get into the Leca salon now? Sign me up, please. Now, you just need a weirder name and some movie star friends and you could start charging $200 a pop.
Post a Comment