Monday, May 14, 2007

I'm sooo big...

Since the Barlows refuse to start their own blog, I'm forced to document how stinkin' cute their kids are for them. Chloe is getting so big and she is just too cute. Warning: these pictures are going to make you want to squeeze the stuffin' out of her...

She is a crawling machine! She's got some serious speed especially if there is food or the stairs up for grabs.
Look at that precious chubby face and beautiful blue eyes.
What a doll!
She is pulling herself up on EVERYTHING. Nothing within reach is off limits. She is so strong and impressively fast with her little paws. She is sporting a lovely summer outfit with all of her chub out for grabs. She is a little beam of sunshine! I just love you Chlo Chlo Bean!

3 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

It's about time someone started blogging the Barlows! Good work! I can keep it on the low-down if needs be.

Chloe is getting so big! I can't believe it. Those cheeks are something else!

Cassie said...

I love my chlo chlo B! She is super cute and I wish I was around to squeeze on her and make her grin like before! Thanks for the post

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! I don't get to see too many pictures of her so thanks for doing a photo shoot. She is a little chunkster like my kids used to be. Fun! Give her hugs and kisses from me.