Thursday, May 17, 2007

a little family fun...

Today was a great day! Jo and I did the kid swap a few times to help each other out today. It's awesome having her here. We make a good team. Thanks Jo!

I think it might take Max a little while to get use to my camera all the time... sorry Max.
Best buddies...
(notice the chocolate faces-- too cute)

Mom, Cher, Chlo, and Mads
Jodi and Max (his mom brings out the best in him-- even with my camera in his face)

I don't know why I love the pictures of messy faces so much-- they just make me smile.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh my babies look SO cute! I'm lovin the picture of Max hiding from you (definately Max's true colors) and mom and Cher look super cute. And I have to give it to you an actual picture of Jodi with her eyes OPEN!!! Way to go Lec! I miss you guys tons and I wish I was there! Thanks again for keeping the updates coming. Love you!

Cassie said...

P.S. I'm with you on the messy Em face. There's somthing about him that just makes me grin! The boys look adorable together (little buddies)

Beth said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOUUUUU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOUUUUU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LEEEECCCCAAAAAA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOUUUUUUUU!! Hope you get spoiled. :)