Today, May 10th, is Breckyn's 7 th birthday. She came into this world on a beautiful spring day, twisting and kicking the whole way. (yes, it was painful) Breckyn is our first born... first to steal our hearts and first for us to make all of those initial parental mistakes. She was our pride and joy and still continues to plow the way for her siblings like a trooper. We love our baby girl and the beautiful big girl she is quickly becoming. Here is a quick peek at her tiny little life...
Freshly born baby B... (notice she had a bow from the first minute)

my precious baby faced girl...

Timmy-- he has been a very attentive daddy from the beginning...
(those first few months were a little rough)
baby B and her signature tongue out move...
pretty pretty princess Brecky(we had a long stretch of this game for every family night...)
my little performer... the shows are getting a little more intense but, the desire has been there since the beginning...
...can you feel the love?
B and Z dressed in their favorite dancer motif...

Breckyn on the farm field trip... (advisory for those with an intense fear of ducks... Jodi... do not be alarmed, this duck did not attack or walk quickly towards anyone at any time)
My big girl and her big girl bike... It seems like just yesterday I was yelling for my epidural and today she is yelling for me to come look at her latest craft project. Breckyn is an amazing kid-- full of life (and a really lot of craft ideas). She keeps our house on track and completely decked out for any occasion. I love her with all of my heart. She is the kid that is still helping me learn about the "next stage" every day. I love her for the brave positive things that she does. She is a great helper and a wonderfully obedient. She is amazing and I can't believe that 7 years flew by so quickly. I love you baby Breckyn...


5 comments:
Happy Birthday Breckyn! You are getting so old now! You look the same as that cute little baby picture of you in your car seat! Time goes by so fast - my 1st baby is 16ish - yikes! Have a happy day! We love you and you have the greatest mommy ever! You have a wonderful family that loves you! Happy 7th!
I've never seen that duck picture before. That's hilarious! Breckyn has been a joy since day one. I remember going on walks with you holding her in the baby backpack in Provo. It's amazing just how fast it all really goes.
I hope the day was perfect for her. Nice work on the room!
What a wonderful surprise! Happy birthday to your little artist. So CUTE!
I love the room. For such a big girl. Happy Birthday Brecklyn the artish. Grandma G
Sorry I didn't comment yesterday my keyboard wouldn't work so I could look but I couldn't write! Anyways, Brecky is getting way to big to fast. I still wish she was little enough to call me "tassie" again! Darn Mrs. Koss had to help her fix that and "toto". We love you Brecky! Hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment