Monday, January 07, 2008

Storm Watchers...

For those of you who watch the news and wonder if the tornadoes hit us-- we're safe. They came very close to us but our city quickly shifted out of the worst paths as the storm developed. Five days ago our temperature was 2 degrees. Today it was 60 and we had thunderstorms like crazy. It's suppose to be back in the 20's by the weekend and snowing again. It's weird but, that's Wisconsin for ya. Rugby and I took advantage of the freak rain and played a little bit with our cool Barbie umbrellas.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't tell your parents it was 60! They came all the way to Phoenix to get rain and 50. I am trying to sell them, but I am not doing too good...I'll have to think of something else. It was fun to see them and hopefully we will get to see them again. They are your biggest fan you know! Cute Barbie umbrellas - love ya!

iammommahearmeroar said...

Barbie umbrellas never looked so good. What a fun mom!

Anonymous said...

I did know that you were in a path. The weather reports we get on CNN are sometimes incorrect and funny. Glad that you are safe and are enjoying some warm weather even for one day

Cassie said...

Super cute! I always loved on 650 going out and playing in the rain!

moranews said...

How cute are you? Looks like so much fun! We've been getting freak weather in the 60's too. I'm loving it!