Today I was greeted at the preschool door by Rugby's teacher. Apparently he was caught cheating on his name paper. Everyday they have a dotted name paper that they need to trace to help them practice writing their names. Well, Rugs has been able to write his name by himself for a while now and he is annoyed that he has to do this "baby" work at school. So today he came up with a new plan. Instead of writing it himself, he got the kid next to him to do his paper for him. The teacher said that when she went over to check on him he was "encouraging" the kid to work faster so that he wouldn't get caught. We asked him how he motivated the kid to do his work and he said, "nothing you want to know about." OK, so we realize he is smart, but come on! Scamming his way through preschool-- nice Rugs! Since the pleas for help couldn't be any clearer, Rugs and I are starting a new curriculum at home to feed his need for a challenge. As if it couldn't be any worse, he is a great salesman and can pick a sucker out of a crowd. This kid he pansied into doing his work is the same dumb kid he conned a new hot wheels out of earlier in the year. Rugs has got charisma-- I'll give him that much!
14 years ago


7 comments:
Just ask his Dad if he ever cheated on school work. Then check with me to see if he told you the truth. mom
All I have to say is LITTLE TIMMY!!! He's a born shmoozer like his daddy! That's super funny!
I say train him to make you millions. Just make sure that the other little kids spell his name correctly. That is one of the funniest things I have heard in a while.
BUSTED. Teacher Sally is pretty harsh too--watch out, West Side!
That is seriously funny. He's way too smart! Man, I love that kid. He has known how to work it since day one.
I see it as resourcefulness - a great skill-set and quality. Once it's channeled correctly, he'll go far. What a riot!
I'm sorry, but that is the cutest mugshot I've ever seen... :)
Post a Comment