Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Some new bows...

I thought I'd give a few new patterns a try tonight. I think they turned out pretty well. I got these from the web site I was telling you about. It's a link on my favorites to the right. Enjoy!
I made a lady bug and a butterfly. (I added the googly eyes for a little extra fun)
I can't wait to show the girlies, they will be so excited to have a few new clippies!
I also learned how to make "korker" bows on the same site. It's pretty easy and I've already cranked out a few.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the little lady bugs. Too bad I am too old to wear them. I guess Zoey and Breckyn will get to wear them instead. I bet they will love them. Lucky little girls with a talented mom. grandma g

moranews said...

Hey Leca! Thanks for the link to the hairbow site. I've been wanting to make cute bows for some time now and this gives me inspiration! I'm so excited to try it. I'll let you know how it turns out. Yours look super cute!

iammommahearmeroar said...

Wow, did you hire a hand model to display those new bows? Very professional.