Aleca you are starting to get too cool with the new blog elements. The colage in the title is very cute. Their little eyes sparkle like jewels. I love powdered doughnuts. Especially when they are really fresh and soft. If I could get off the couch I would go to the supermarket and buy some right now. I guess icecream will have to do.
2 comments:
Aleca you are starting to get too cool with the new blog elements. The colage in the title is very cute. Their little eyes sparkle like jewels. I love powdered doughnuts. Especially when they are really fresh and soft. If I could get off the couch I would go to the supermarket and buy some right now. I guess icecream will have to do.
Mmmmmm...that is SO true. Powdered donuts with a big 'ol glass of milk are where it's at! Em's eyes look so excited in that picture. He's so cute!
Post a Comment