Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Pudding Madness!!!!!

Since the kids were home and I thought it was going to be a long day, I was trying to think of creative ways to entertain the kids. So, I thought-- PUDDING! It sounded like a good idea at the time. I wanted them to practice their spelling words and writing their names-- the fun way...

before the mess.... Brecky thought it was, "totally gross!"
Everyone else truly enjoyed it!
This was really really difficult to clean up. I'll think twice next time...


Here they are in action...

6 comments:

Cassie said...

Brave...very brave! The only bummer about a snow day in wisconsin is that you really can't go outside and play. Fun idea but next time I think you should opt for making cookies or something tastey!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. I liked Rugs eating Emmersons. Zoey was cute with a spot on her nose. I liked the idea. How much snow did you get. grandma g

iammommahearmeroar said...

Wow, you are bold. What a riot. I esecailly love Em in his little wifebeater swirling his little hands round and round. You can tell B is trying to make as little a mess as possible. Your kids are so cute.

Christina said...

That looks like they had so much fun.

Anonymous said...

I got Poop coming out of my hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anne Radcliffe said...

Aleca my kids have done that in preschool..BUT...the teacher puts the pudding in a gallon size plastic bag. You lay it flat, and you can write in the pudding through the bag. Then when you're done, you cut off a corner and you can eat it!!! But your way looked fun too!!
Anne