Thursday, January 24, 2008

Box Tops...

The girlies have been collecting box tops for their school like mad. All of our kids can spot them a mile away. I have pulled out many boxes with holes in them because the box top has already been cut out. We've been doing this for a while now and the thought occurred to me the other day that I could open it up to the masses for a little extra help. So, if you have any box tops and you wouldn't mind sending them our way we would love it. Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i found one the other day but I am not mailing it from Chile. WE collected them back when I was teaching and we got some real neat equipment for our school. grandma g

iammommahearmeroar said...

I'll start searching through my boxes. Way to keep up the school spirit.

Cassie said...

Don't worry I went through my house yesterday and got all my box tops off for the girls and Chris got some from work too. Love you guys!

iammommahearmeroar said...

Okay, let's post some new pics. I can't look at your box top plea anymore! It's been days!