Friday, May 15, 2009

The Zoo

Today I took a field trip with the second grade to the zoo.

Here was our group. Z and some of her classmates.
This one is for B who specifically wanted a picture of a prairie dog. (She did her animal report on these little guys.)
Here's my girl. I loved spending the day with Z. The zoo, not so much. I just hate seeing the animals all lethargic and cooped up. I'm no animal nut, but it still bothers me. (that, and the smell--- ewww)

5 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

I bet Z loved having you come along. You are such a fun mom. Cute picture of Zo.

The Snow Queen said...

SO is that first picture of the monkeys? teee heee

Margene said...

The zoo is always fun on field trips. It is always special when mom go with. Hi zoey

Cassie said...

I second the NASTY smell of the zoo! There's nothing else quite like it! I'm sure Cam would have been all over a day at the zoo with you and ZZ! See you soon!

Alice said...

Hooray for the end of the year and outtings! What a fun mom to go along. Remember when that kid got bitten through the fence on the field trip I went on?