We had a little family party with cake and presents on Sunday. Maddie made the cake and decorated it just for B. Thanks Mads.

Here she is so happy to be the center of attention.

She got a super cool wallet to keep all of her sweet
moola in.

I also found a butterfly tent. You get real
cocoons in the mail and some food to feed the butterflies and you can watch them grow. It was the perfect gift for her.

I also couldn't resist this "earth" t-shirt that has all of her favorite "save the planet" slogans on it. Go green!

Z was still by far the best birthday present she ever got. Happy Birthday
Brecky!
2 comments:
Sounds like the b-day was a hit. I love how you found gifts that were TOTALLY Breckyn. I'm glad she had such a wonderful day!
I don't think you could have found a better shirt for Brecky if you tried and who ever got her the butterflies...that was genious! Glad she had a great day! Love you b!
Post a Comment