Thursday, May 07, 2009

Just hangin' out...

Em and Chloe were playing together today. They figured out a way to give each other zip-line rides without any big kids around to help them out.
First it was Emerson's turn. (Yes, Chloe can pull him-- she has Jodi's freak strength.)
Then Chloe was hangin' out (in more ways than one), waiting for her turn. Em zipped her right up to the top.
Her undies were crackin' me up. When she bent over you could see her little baby butt cheeks. She doesn't quite fill out her pants like she used to with her diaper on. I think I might buy her a little mini belt.
I'm so excited that my flowers are starting to bloom. I'll have lots more in the next few posts. I just love the spring time flowers. It's by far my favorite time of year.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Aleca, you are by far the best blogger on my list. When everone else doesn't post for weeks or even months, yours are so frequent. I love keeping up with your family!

iammommahearmeroar said...

Those are some great undies. That girl has style. I can't believe they haul each other up on that zipline! They are so little. Seeing them on the swing like that does make me remember when you tried that move once and ripped your face off. Tell them to hold on TIGHT!!! They are so cute together.

The Snow Queen said...

Julie we all aspire to be like Aleca. Ilove that pink flower. The picture is great!

Margene said...

They can be zip line buddies when the big kids are gone with their big ideas.

I love the pink flower