Wednesday, May 20, 2009

For Mom and Dad...

This is for you Mom and Dad. It's a little bouncy but I thought you'd enjoy a peek at home. We miss you both!

4 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

Wow, a think I got a little ill watching that one. That was pretty bumpy. Mom and Dad will love it. Can you still get all the way around that old trail of ours? That would be cool.

Cassie said...

I HAVE TO COME HOME!!!! I could ride all day long out there! I miss riding until we ran out of gas. Thanks for the look at the new path I am ready to try it out!

Alice said...

Fantastic Leca! Thanks so much! The funny thing is that we are sitting here with a fan on and it is like being there with the wind in our hair. Boy we are sure going to miss summer! Keep the recliner in shape for me I'll be on it next year sometime! We love you tons!

Jodi said...

You are so hilarious!!! Who thinks of this stuff? Seriously, I can't believe you took them around on your ATV! Leca, you are so great! =)