Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Em and Chloe

Em and Chlo got to play together this morning. The two of them are very silly together when they get going.
She is such a ham! When I tell her to say "cheese," this is what I get.



I let the two of them jam out and get squirrely and this is how they do it.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Too cute. My son just watched that with me and loved it (although at first he said "is that me?) It could have been--those are the exact dances we have here too. :)

iammommahearmeroar said...

They look so cute dancing. I love how Em's hair is getting longer! It's adorable! That was some nice booty shakin'. I especially like the tushy honking from Em. She sure is going to miss him next year.

The Snow Queen said...

Move over dancin with the stars... Here's Em and Chloe!

Renee said...

Chloe is looking like a big girl in that first photo...........