Here's the crew before school this morning. I know it's random but I think they are pretty cute.

In other news, our hamster Scuttles died today. He was a good little friend and we're glad he is at peace now. We love you Scuttles!

Posted by Taylor Swim at 2:16 PM
7 comments:
Awwww...I love you how you can see each of their personalities in their pictures. They sure are beautiful kids.
poor scuttles! how did you gang handle it?
poor scuttles but he is in heaven now.
What cute kids ready for the day today.
We are sorry to hear about Scuttles but he is finally feeling better. The kids look so cute even though Emerson has "sea food" showing. Zoey's hair is really just like yours. I do think however she will be able to stick it out and grow it out longer than you ever have. Love and hugs to all!
Cute :) I went through many-a hamster in my day. And, I named them all Squeeky. So, if I recall correctly, I got to about Squeeky 6 or so... :) (The good part about hamsters is they aren't too expensive ;) But, how'd the kids take it?
OUr kids did just fine seperating with the hamster. Breckyn was the only one that was upset. She cried for a few minutes and then went outside to play. Pretty easy compared to what I thought might happen.
We love you Scuttles. You were one cute hamster. We will miss you.
Post a Comment