You guys are nuts! It's really weird that ot took that much for him to leave. He's a bold little animal. Next time it might require even more....maybe Tim in those nylons again. I think that would scare him off :)
We hear he is coming back with his possum possey so watch out Tim! My mom use to say there is never a dull moment around here and that really fits the Taylor home. We love and miss the excitement first hand. Breck said the possums usually have rabies if they are out in the daytime.
HILARIOUS!!! You are SO lucky it didn't come after you Timmy! I can't believe it didn't run away the first time. Good thing Rusty had Tim's back the whole time! He seems like a protector just like Imp was. :)
You guys need Uncle Jerry and his 22!!! He LOVES to shoot at animules!!One time he shot at a dead skunk and was SO excited that he never missed the shot. Of course he didn't the skunk was dead. MEN!!!!
7 comments:
You guys are nuts! It's really weird that ot took that much for him to leave. He's a bold little animal. Next time it might require even more....maybe Tim in those nylons again. I think that would scare him off :)
We hear he is coming back with his possum possey so watch out Tim! My mom use to say there is never a dull moment around here and that really fits the Taylor home. We love and miss the excitement first hand. Breck said the possums usually have rabies if they are out in the daytime.
HILARIOUS!!! You are SO lucky it didn't come after you Timmy! I can't believe it didn't run away the first time. Good thing Rusty had Tim's back the whole time! He seems like a protector just like Imp was. :)
Pleeeeease be careful with the fireworks!
YOu big strong man! You chased off a 3 pound possom that just wanted a little morsel of food. YOu should be proud! I'm gonna call PETA on you!
You guys need Uncle Jerry and his 22!!! He LOVES to shoot at animules!!One time he shot at a dead skunk and was SO excited that he never missed the shot. Of course he didn't the skunk was dead. MEN!!!!
1) I love the running commentary, e.g. "He's not going to kill him. He just wants to scare the crap out of him!"
2) I second Breck's rabies info. Usually, when they are that close, sumpin' ain't right. :-)
Post a Comment